In this lesson, I explain the power and opportunity of digital media (and social media) for modern servant leaders. We use the framework of the Servant Leadership acronym (SERVANT) as covered in Lesson 4. Want to get the full course yourself?
Images from This Lesson
Sorry, no images in this lesson.
- “Servant leaders have a choice: leverage social media and maximize their influence or be overshadowed by lesser leaders who do.” Share Now: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Google +
- “If a follower is uncertain about your intent, they will not convert.” Share Now: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Google +
- “Today, failures of character are identified, documented, and shared at the speed of a keystroke.” Share Now: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Google +
1. Social Media is a tool, not a practice. It’s greatest benefit to leaders includes:
C. Increased influence
2. A leader cannot be successful without social media today
3. How can I improve this course?
A. Email me your feedback